Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BR Vintage Inspired Jewels

I stopped by Banana Republic today to check out the new fall inventory. I wasn't blown away by the bulk of the collection but I am absolutely crazy about their new jewelry. I literally had to hold back from buying the entire case. I have always been a fan of BR jewelry, I think it is fashion forward but reasonably priced. It lasts as long as you would expect jewelry of that price point to last. In my opinion, the newest additions are the best I have seen by them yet.

Check it out, there are more styles in stores than shown online. If you have a BR card, you get 40% today and tomorrow in stores. The fall sale starts on Friday and the saleswoman told me she thinks a lot of the new jewelry will be included.

Multi-chain and Locket $44.99


















Fringed Chain Necklace $42


















Shimmering Fringe Earring $29.99


















Resin Circle Earring $39.99

1 comment: