Thursday, August 5, 2010

In My Shoes

I have to admit that I have been playing favorites and have neglected shoes in my blog posts lately.  This could be due to the fact that we do not carry shoes at Hadley Emerson and therefore I do not have a constant pulse on the new colors and styles.  This could also be due to the fact that I am famous for dreaming up the perfect shoe and scouring the world for this shoe only to find that it only exists in my imagination.  Although I may never find the exact pair of heels I think I am looking for, I often come across other styles that are worthy of a place in my closet.  As we all know, a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes.  I have been asked for some suggestions on neutral shoes particularly those that can transition into fall.  I have included some classic nude/tan styles as well as a few pairs of my new favorite gray (it's the new black). 

Jessica Simpson Astor - $79 (pretty and sophisticated)


















Nine West Rocha - $79 (a great, classic shoe that can be worn to work or out on the town)


















Eric Michael Vogue Over the Knee Boot - $249.95 (this trend is here for another season so jump on the train and get yourself a pair)


















Audrey Brooke Beauty Sandal - $39.95
















Via Spiga Armenia Clog - $185.95 (clogs are back in a big way)


















Steve Madden Ultamit - $79.95 (I have pair like this that go with every outfit, highly recommend)


















Nine West Sitcom - $129



















Coach Teagan Heel - $198


















Steve Madden Blend - $89.95 (sensible and chic)

2 comments:

  1. i'm obsessed with nude shoes lately... i recently bought these:

    http://www.dsw.com/shoe//shoe/tahari+dara+pump?prodId=205695&brand=Tahari&cm_mmc=affil-_-ShopStyle.com-_-main-_-main

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clogs are back... I am kind of excited about it but have yet to get a pair

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete