Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wanna Get Away?

And, for the first time, I truly realize why this season is called "resort" in the retail world.  I really wish I was headed for some lavish beach vacation instead of looking out the window in freezing NC and seeing 6 inches of snow.  So, I am going to pretend that I am about to be whisked away to a Caribbean resort to lounge in the sun and drink fruity beverages complete with mini umbrellas.  For this trip, I obviously need some resort wear.

Lily Pulitzer Hibiscus Skort - $128 (nothing says resort like a bright Lily skirt)


















Trina Turk Vintage Print Triangle Top- $79 top $79 bottom (love the Trina Turk Patterns)














AE Party Dress- $59.50


















Tory Burch "Reva" Leather Espadrille Flat-$165














Target Merona Solid Beach Tote- $12.99

















J.Crew Scalloped Petal Top - $69.50 

1 comment:

  1. omigosh that ae dress is adorable! they are surprising me more and more these days.

    ReplyDelete