Monday, February 8, 2010

Maximizing Utility

If you are getting ready to ditch those heavy winter coats and throw on something lighter for spring, utility jackets are the coats for the upcoming season. They are timeless and the neutral colors pair with almost anything which makes them a great piece to add to any wardrobe. I recommend wearing one with jeans and a tee or over a simple dress. A more feminine option would be to try a utility dress, which looks great paired with a leather belt. Here are some picks to keep you stylish as we launch into spring.

Ann Taylor Loft Casual Anorak-  $69.50


















Gap Utility Shirt Dress- $54.50


















Free People Brass Revival Cargo Jacket- $138 (check out shopbop for more sizes!)


















Banana Republic Boyfriend Military Jacket- $98



American Eagle Moto Jacket- $59.50

 














 Guess Dress- $89



















Old Navy Sateen Camp Shirtdress-  $29.50

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Hads! Especially appreciate the wink and nod to good 'ol econ.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had, as you know, I have that Old Navy utility dress in both green and black (because I buy two of everything that I like). I just added them to the Salvation Army pile though...and now you're making me rethink. The fabric is just a little stiff... Umm, you've given me lots to think about this evening;)

    ReplyDelete