Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nordstrom Love

Have I discussed how much I love Nordstrom?  I love the store department design that makes you feel like you are shopping in a series of boutiques rather than a big box retailer.  I adore the customer service and the way the sales people walk around the counter to hand you your shopping bag.  I can also admit that the Nordstrom Bistro is hands down my favorite restaurant at the mall.   Just when I thought I couldn't heart Nordstrom more, they go and have a sale like the Half-Yearly Women's Sale that started today.  Don't be fooled, Nordstrom's sales are not like the liquidation sales at other department stores but they always include some crave worthy items like those below.  If you don't have a store near you consider shopping online where they are offering free shipping on orders of $100+ with HOLIDAY09.








































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment