Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Stella & Dot Jewelry

A friend recently told me about a great jewelry company called Stella & Dot.  On the website I found some awesome jewels at unbelieveable prices.  I highly recommend that you put a few on your holiday gift list.  You could even sign up to host a trunkshow at your house or apartment and get some great hostess rewards in return.

There is a lot to choose from but below are my absolute favorites.

Garden Party Chandelier Earrings - $54



















Berry Cocktail Ring - $39



















Mira Stone Stud Earrings - $39



















Kelly Necklace - $89



















Lily Flower Ring - $44

4 comments:

  1. oooh i love these! does anthropologie sell their stuff? i feel like i've seen some of it there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very perceptive of you, Stella & Dot was actually created by ex-Anthropologie designers. It is only sold online and through trunk shows but there is definitely still some Anthro jewelry that is similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just went to a party last week! Really cute stuff, with a good range of prices. Two of my friends bought those first earrings.. (I just enjoyed wine) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with this jewelry when I was stalking Jillian's wardrobe from The Bachelorette this past season (it was a sickness...I made a Kaboodle list) and found out that she wore a lot of their stuff! Not gonna lie, I was thisclose to shelling out the introductory fee to be a Stella & Dot dealer during my bout of unemployment....mainly because I was dreaming about which pieces I would pick out for myself, not because I am a particularly motivated salesperson. :)

    ReplyDelete