Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Deals Update

I just wanted to send an update on some recent posts.

These Boots Were Made For Walking (update)
Place an order on Piperlime today (10/27) and get a $25 gift certificate on your next purchase!  So, I recommend buying those two pairs of boots/shoes separately (free shipping & free returns means there is no reason to buy in one transaction).

The Alternative to Denim (update)
J.Crew has reduced corduroys by $10 both online and in stores (they must have read my blog).  They also are offering free shipping on orders $100+ with TRICKORTREAT code through 10/28, or if you miss the deadline you can get free shipping on orders $150+ with KC-870 code through 11/1.  For those teachers and students (including grad students), at J.Crew you are always entitled to 15% off full-priced merchandise by showing your ID and giving them your school email address.  I know this works in stores and it used to work by placing an order over the phone but I haven't tried in a while, so they may have changed the phone policy.  It works at outlets too!  

2 comments:

  1. j.crew is the best! they are hosting a "professional dress" event for my students in a couple of weeks and upped the discount to 20%. i hope i can take advantage of it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds great! I am really sad that my grad school email account will be expiring soon. As you can tell, I love a good discount.

    ReplyDelete