Friday, October 23, 2009

These Boots Were Made For Walking

Nothing says Fall like a great pair of boots.  And no, I am talking about your go-to pair of UGGs, Hunter wellies, or L.L. Bean boots, but some fabulously fashionable and sometimes unpractical boots.  Today's boots are versatile, they can be worn with jeans, leggings or a dress.  Some of the hottest looks this year include suede, western-inspired and over-the-knee styles.  I dare you to make a statement with a new pair of boots and if you're feeling extra adventurous -- try a pair of booties.

Buying shoes online has never been easier, Zappos and Piperlime always offer free shipping and free returns so you can make your purchases risk free.  Until Monday, Nordstrom is even offering free shipping with the code SHOES.

Kenneth Cole Reaction Bardwalk - $99.50




















Guess Rumala Over the Knee Boot - $199.95




















Franco Sarto Ranger - $188.95
















Jessica Simpson Rosanna - $89.50



















Report Britt - $124.95
















DV by Dolce Vita "Willy" Bootie - $139.95

1 comment:

  1. Hads, If I'm going to get one tall black boot for the season, what should I do? It would really be my only tall boot..my cowboy boots will have to serve as my 'brown boot' for one more year! :) thx!!

    ReplyDelete